September 3, 2012

It's the Little Things

In the last few months I have taken loads of pictures - most of these from Peter's fancy new phone!  He upgraded his smart phone, and yes, I am still left with an old school flip phone.  I have dropped it loads of times, but it just keeps on living - and my upgrade isn't for another few months.  So in the meantime -  Peter's phone serves as my camera on the go!  

This past month has been filled with loads of adventures, house projects, picnics, and cooking and baking with all the lovely items growing in our garden (I will save all those details for a post of it's own!)

But as you can see from the top left photo - we got new windows!  It's crazy how much of a difference it makes.  Who knew right?  They use to be the old metal black ones and now they are all beautiful and white - more pictures to come at a later date.  And Peter updated our back entrance with those lovely pavers - looks so much better, but now we just need to start working on the FRONT of our house.  And then we have our apples from our apple trees and a lovely red tomato.  For some strange reason our tomato plants have chosen to grow, but they haven't chosen to ripen and turn red quite yet, thus we have loads of GREEN ones.  Fried green tomatoes anyone??  And I have been baking all sorts of apple treats - so don't be surprised if you have us over for dinner and we come bearing an apple pie.  And then the other few photos are the lovely city of Seattle taken from the eyes of a ferry and a picnic at Gasworks park to celebrate our anniversary.

So many more photos to share...but I will save those for another day and another post! 

xoxo,

Malia

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for my upgrade this January. Are you going to get an iPhone?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...