November 10, 2012

Little Buddy: 25 weeks and 6 days!

So I am way overdue on my Little Buddy post, but I figured better late than never!  Little Buddy is now the size of a cauliflower and he is averaging about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.  It is crazy to think he is longer than a ruler!  I keep pulling a ruler out of my desk and thinking...it is just crazy that LB is bigger than THIS!

So in this book I have, Pregnancy By Day, they say I've reached my third and final trimester and I will be heavily pregnant by now.  And if I'm honest, I'm definitely starting to feel pregnant and little buddy is definitely making his presence known.  He's moving all the time and he is definitely crowding my bladder.  I keep wondering when he's going to move out of his little comfort zone and higher up into the rib region.  He is still really low!

They also say that, I'm in the last lap and although my belly is probably big, I've still got a lot more expanding to do.  Nerve cells in his brain are beginning to connect and his coordination is improving.  He now knows which way is up and which way is down, and he's growing more fat and more hair!  And he's extremely flexible and he can bring his toes to his mouth.  Can you do that?

I am definitely still having sleeping issues and heartburn - you would like I would change my eating habits, but I'd rather not.  And my clothes are all getting a bit tighter, which is normal I suppose, but I'm beginning to wonder what I'll be wearing come 7/8 months into this pregnancy.

Anyhow, I should get to bed!  Stay tuned for a 26 week update with an actual photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...