February 19, 2013

The Little Things.

Hello Tuesday...and Hello dear friends that I have known for more than half my life!  I absolutely LOVE our get togethers.


Hello sweet, creative Valentine's from dear friends.


Hello Valentine's day dinner and candied walnuts.  So easy and super delicious!  Just wish walnuts weren't so expensive. 

 
Hello my sweet little Valentine.  He is SO teeny tiny!


Hello Valentine's Day chocolates - is it strange that Peter and I got each other the same ones?  We even thought for a second that we had bought the same cards too.  Love being married to this man and being known by him!


Hello comcast and cable and extra channels!


Hello Manguson Park and a little outing with our little man.


Have a great week everyone!!

Love, 

The Drennan's




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...