March 21, 2013

Jack's Meet and Greet.

My final shower was planned for January 13th, which would have been a fine date, but then Jack came a week early. So the shower was postponed until a later date, and that later date was this past weekend on St. Patrick's Day.  How appropriate right?  The shower was at my parents house and my mom and sister did such a wonderful job with everything!  Family and friends gathered to meet our little man and we were so blessed.

I, of course, took advantage of pinterest for cute St. Patrick's Day party favors and silverware ideas.  
Thank goodness for some ribbon and free printables!  


A few of Jack's treats and the food spread!


Just following orders!  I got his cute little outfit at Ross of all places.


The many faces of Jack Emmet Drennan - stimulation overload.

Family photo shoot with a baby!  It's hard to get a good one.


Jack's photo shoot with my family (aunt, Grandpa, and Grandma - my brother wasn't there).


I so wish I would have taken more photos, but this small collection will have to do!

love,

Malia













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...