June 5, 2013

This Morning.

Well it's only 8:15, and I've already been up for THREE hours!  I found this little photo online a few days ago, and it couldn't be more true.  I mean sleeping in for us now is something like 7, and this very RARELY happens.  How is it that we ended up with an exceptionally early riser - we are lucky if we can get him to sleep until 6.  And maybe this will change, but Peter and I aren't counting on it!


So as I said, it's 8:15, and I have already done a load of laundry, washed some dishes, made myself breakfast, sent off a few emails, crossed a few things off my work to do list, fed Jack twice, put him down for a nap, changed two diapers, and started on dinner. 


We will be having stuffed red peppers, roasted veggies, and a salad, that is if I can get myself to the shop to buy a few things.  So yes, we don't sleep in anymore, but I do get quite a bit accomplished  in the mornings now!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It's going to be another gorgeous day in Seattle.

love,

Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...