October 14, 2013

Birthday Eve.


The weekend flew by and don't get me wrong, it was wonderful, but I woke up this morning only to inform my husband that I wished I had another weekend.  And my husband, being the funny man that he is, simply stated...You do, next weekend.  But husband, I meant, I wish I had a few more days off.

And on my way into the office today, I found myself dreaming about what I would do with this extra weekend.  All I wanted was some time to just sit and rest....time for myself, and yes, it's extremely rare these days, and if I'm honest, I'm use to that.  But the reality is, the desire for that time is still there.  I could just close my eyes and imagine what that time to myself would consist of....time to just write and let my hands and fingers do the talking....time to just sit with my thoughts, tucked under the covers, with a glass of wine by my side. 

And considering it's the Eve of my 31st Birthday, I figured I owed it to myself to make this dream a reality.  Plus, I figured it was high time I started blogging again.

I have missed this...so much.  Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my husband and my darling son, but I have missed this time of quiet reflection.

So here we go folks...my second, maybe third, attempt at getting back into the blogging world.

Oh how I have missed thee....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...