March 6, 2017

Note from the Husband



 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Yesterday morning I had my interview. The short version was it was highly enjoyable. I left the interview knowing I had taken a good hard swing and could not have done any better. If they do not hire me then whoever is hired will be spectacular. I felt the levity of your prayers and the confidence of the Lord and He gave me the comfort to relax and basically hit a home run. Of course there a few things I would have added in hindsight or done differently but I also know I gave it my best shot and if I do not get it I will be surprised but also stoked for the FSC as they will have hired someone else who must be amazing! I also know that if I get this one, it will be divinely appointed and all glory will be to God. This position was actually closed and they had their final two when they got my application and realized I was worth a shot!

The best question was "What is your spirit animal?"...would love to hear your off the cuff answer! As well as why it is your choice...

Blessings and thank you. We should know within the next few days...till then we continue to pray. 

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...