September 5, 2012

Birthdays.


Today is Peter's 32nd Birthday!!

I'm so thankful this man was born - I can't imagine what my life would have been like otherwise, and quite frankly, I don't really want to.  So in honor of my husband, I thought I would get creative and come up with 32 things I love about this man.  Please forgive me if some of them seem repetitive!

So without further ado, and in no particular order...

1.   I love who I am when I'm with him!
2.   I absolutely LOVE his sense of humor.
3.   I love how easily he makes me laugh.
4.   I love his passion for justice.
5.   I love that he loves Jesus!
6.   I love the sound of his laughter.
7.   Thus, it only makes sense that I love making him laugh!
8.   I love how deeply he loves his family!
9.   I love how loyal he is.
10. I love his heart for the marginalized.
11. I love the way he loves me.
12. I love his beautiful green eyes
13. ...and the way they twinkle when he smiles!
14. I love how witty he is!
15. I love seeing the satisfaction he receives from yard projects, especially mowing the lawn!!!
16. I love waking up to him every morning and laughing with him at night.
17. I love his crazy, unruly hair when he says he is in need of a haircut.
18. I love his passion for traveling and seeing the world.
19. I love his accent and his love for all things Irish!
20. I love how he tidies up the house before I come home from a trip!
21. I love that he isn't afraid to cook - in fact he loves it!
22. I truly love that he eats every single thing I put in front of him and this man loves leftovers!
23. I love sharing life with him.
24. I love his family!
25. I love encouraging him and supporting him.
26. I love how he lives his life with such purpose!
27. I love how excited he gets about our urban garden and all the things growing in it!
28. I love that he thinks I'm funny!
29. I love how he loves my family.
30. I love that he is a man of integrity.
31. I love his sense of adventure.
32. And last, but certainly not least, I love how excited he is to be a dad!!


Happy Birthday to my sweet husband!!

xoxo,

your wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...