February 12, 2018

Baby Brother: 18 Weeks




 week 17 //

Growing // Baby brother weighs about 8 ounces now and baby is about 5 1/2 inches long from head to bottom. Baby is now the size of an artichoke! We had an ultrasound with my mom this week, and she confirmed gender! And he's measuring right on target to the day with all his measurements. But he's a little ahead of the game on one, which is his head circumference! It would appear that all our babies have big heads!!!

Eating + Sleeping // I've found that when I go into the office, I pack a ton of food for myself to eat as I truly have no idea what I'll feel like eating the next day and I'm all about eating small little snacks throughout the day. However, when I'm home, I just eat during my regular meal times, and don't snack nearly as much. But I have been buying some good snacky things that everyone in the family has been loving, like string cheese, pretzels/crackers, granola bars, peanuts, etc. I'm still loving all things fruit, and I'm not a huge fan of chocolate things or ice cream. I made some cookies last weekend and I've hardly had any of them, and same with the ice cream we've had in our freezer for a few weeks now. I'd rather eat a bag of potato chips than a bowl of ice cream, which is why we don't have any potato chips in the house!! Haha! I'm sleeping the same, still waking up once or twice a night, and some nights I'm just restless after waking and it's terrible.

Feeling // I feel a little bit better, but still feel kind of crummy. I do so good during the day, feel energetic and ready to face the world, still tired, but I get on with it, and then five o'clock rolls around, and I'm like is it bedtime yet for the littles so I can have time to rest?

Wearing // Bought some great faux leather leggings that I'm loving and I'm loving all my borrowed maternity clothes, shirts, jeans, sweaters, etc. It's fantastic! I ordered a few things from Target and H&M and I'd love to buy a pair of black maternity jeans, but not having any luck, so the search continues. But let's be real, maternity jeans are not regular jeans, and they stretch out so fast and you wear them for like a few months, so maybe I should just save my money for a great pair of postpartum jeans. I'm figuring it out, but the struggle is real!

Milestones
 // My mom did an ultrasound this week, which was so fun. She's done ultrasounds on all my babes, and it was so fun to walk away with some photos and to see that baby brother is in fact moving a ton in there, even if I haven't felt really strong movements yet. Can't wait for that day to come!



Pregnant with Jack week 17 // 18 //

Pregnant with Ryan week 17 // 18 //

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.

    best snacks during pregnancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...