March 2, 2015

Ryan Alexander: Two Months



Growing // I think you weighed nearly 11 lbs when you hit the two month mark. And at your 2 month checkup yesterday you weighed 11 lbs. 2.5 ounces (11th percentile) and you measured 22.5 inches (11th percentile) and your head circumference was 41 cm (87th percentile). So you are continuing the same trend as your brother with your big head. I think you are the same size now that your brother was at 4 months! You have gotten so big! It's crazy.

Eating + Sleeping // You continue to eat like a champ. I think you could eat all day if I let you! Pretty sure you are eating 8 times a day. I haven't been very good at keeping track of any of it. You are a great sleeper! The longest stretch you have given us is 4.5 hours of sleep. You go to bed around 8 and then I normally feed you before I go to bed around 10:30 or so, and then your first wake up tends to be around 2:30 or 3:00 and then you wake up again between 5 and 6. And you go back to sleep so easily once you've been fed - it's like a dream come true! 

Wearing // You are wearing your cloth diapers and size 1 disposables! And I have put some of the newborn clothes away in storage as you have outgrown most of them. And you are officially wearing your 0-3 month clothes. I had to go and buy some pjs for you as we didn't have any 3 month pjs.
Most of the clothes you are wearing are hand me downs, but we did buy you a few things and people have also given you new clothing items as gifts!

Loving // You love to eat and you love being all bundled up just like your brother did at this age. You love being worn and going on walks. And you love baths, whenever we find the time to give you one!

Loathing // You are a trooper, but you aren't a huge fan of Jack crawling all over you, and quite often Jack's rough housing leaves you a little upset. And you aren't a huge fan of the bottle. Going back to work should be interesting!

Milestones // You had your first blowout! I left you countless times with your dad to look after the pair of you. He survived, just like I knew he would. You have started to grab our fingers, and my hair, and you have started to smile!! It's the best. You had your first NICU/hospital experience, and hopefully your last for a little while. You are still sick, which is no fun for anyone, and I can't wait for the day when everyone in our household is healthy! I can't even remember what that was like.

Ryan, you are the sweetest little thing! And such a beautiful addition to our family. I love being your mom and I love smothering you in kisses and cradling you in my arms. I even look forward to you waking up at night so I can snuggle you. Ahh..it's the best! We love you so much sweet boy!

   Jack by month 1 // 2 // // 4 // 5 // // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...