March 5, 2018

Baby Brother: 20 Weeks



  week 17 // 18 // 19

Growing // Baby is the size of a banana. He weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches from crown to rump. I'm definitely growing that's for sure! And everything is just getting a little bit more difficult. Out of breath, huffing and puffing with the smallest of things, and it's getting hard to get up from anywhere!

Eating + Sleeping // I'm still loving all my carbs. I can't eat too much at night as I just feel so sick. But I bought the olive garden salad dressing at the shop as I just love the tanginess of the dressing. I'm not a huge dinner fan these days to be honest. I know I'm not eating enough meat these days, and I just want dairy and fruit, truly. That's all I want to eat all the time! Oh and bread, all the bread. And in regards to sleeping, I still wake up once or twice a night, my longest stretch of sleep has been maybe 4 or 5 hours?

Feeling // I just feel sick all the time, just an unsettled stomach and nothing really tastes good to me. I know I need to eat, but I just don't really want to eat. So I really don't feel well - this is my hardest pregnancy by far! And I'm tired ALL THE TIME. I never feel like I've got enough sleep, ever! Is that because I'm 35? Or is it just because it's my third pregnancy? I have no idea, but I'm just tired.

Wearing // I'm having the hardest time dressing my pregnant body this time around! I have no idea why, but it just feels really hard. Maybe it's because of the time of year? And I've never been this early pregnant this time of year? I have no idea. But the struggle feels real.

Milestones // We had our 20 week ultrasound and got to see baby brother! So fun to see him, and the ultrasound tech had the hardest time getting shots of him, so she had to take stills and then take measurements from those. She was like he's such a mover and a shaker, but the funny thing is, I still can't really feel him as I have an anterior placenta, so it just feels like he's kicking against a pillow all the time.

Pregnant with Jack week 17 // 18 // 19 // 20
Pregnant with Ryan week 17 // 18 // 19 // 20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...