September 7, 2014

Little Buddy #2: 23 weeks


week 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22

Growing // Baby is about 11 inches long and weights just over a pound - and baby is about the size of a large mango. I'd believe that! This little one is quite the mover and shaker. It's pretty amazing how much he moves, and I definitely don't think this baby is going to be quite as small as his brother, but i could most definitely be wrong. I'm definitely putting weight on faster with this one and showing a little sooner, or so I think, which I think is a good sign! Will make the post partum weight loss a little bit more interesting, but I know it's really all about determination and motivation.

Eating + Sleeping // I was really craving candied walnuts and feta cheese with a balsamic dressing for a salad. So I went to the store and bought all of those items and made my candied walnuts and my balsamic dressing, and Peter finally got a salad for dinner! It's been awhile folks. But yum, it was so good. And I was also craving Top Ramen, and you bet I had that for dinner one night this past weekend while Peter was gone.

Feeling //I've been a lot more active lately, and even put my Up band back on my wrist to track my steps. I'm not nearly as motivated to make my goals as I was a few months ago, but eventually that day will come!

Wearing // Wore some maternity leggings for the first time today - anything cutting into my tummy just isn't comfortable. And they were marvelous! They are kind of big and I spend alot of time pulling them up so that they stay on, but they are so comfy and cozy. I can't wait to wear those types of things all the time. Tights, leggings, dresses, boots, scarves, sweaters are just a few of my favorite things.

Pregnant with Jack week 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...