September 16, 2014

Little Buddy #2: 25 weeks


week 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 

Growing // They say LB2 weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 lbs, quite a range if I do say so myself, and he's a little over a foot long. And he's roughly the size of a head of cauliflower. That seems so large if you ask me! He now knows which way is up and which way is down and he's growing more hair and more fat. Strange to think that I could see the color of LB2's hair if my belly was translucent. 

Eating + Sleeping // Some of my impulsive food purchases include chili cheese fritos - I use to eat those all the time in high school! Some of my absolute favorites, and I can't tell you the last time I had them. I am loving orange juice, but I have started buying it in the frozen cans and mixing my own so that I can add extra water to it or a ton of ice seeing as it's just too sweet as it is. Still loving salads, but not loving the time it makes to make a salad. And with sleep, let's just say I don't necessarily look forward to that moment when my head hits the pillow as I know I'll be up at least once to use the bathroom and a  few more times to simply change positions. My belly is starting to be an inconvenience, and everything is getting a little bit more tricky. But sleep is definitely something I should get more of as I just feel utterly exhausted all the time. 

Feeling // As I perused all the pregnancy symptoms for this past week, I thought, gosh once again, I haven't really been experiencing any of these. No constipation, no hemorrhoids, no gas or bloating (only if I eat too much, which is normal for me), no all over aches and pains, just a teeny tiny bit of heartburn, but not enough to even purchase tums. The only thing I am experiencing is trouble sleeping, and I have no trouble falling asleep, I just get mad when I wake up with a full bladder and I have to force myself to get up out of bed when all I want to do is simply burrow under the blankets.

Wearing // Nothing new here, but I'm thinking I may want to buy even more maternity clothes - dresses, big sweaters, some new leggings, etc. 

Milestones // LB2 was on his 2nd plane ride, the first one was at 9 weeks so does that even count? And the second was at 24.5 weeks, that one definitely counts! But other than that I don't even know what to say here as all I can think about are milestones for my first born, and let's just say Jack has turned a corner the past few weeks and he is definitely nearing those terrible 2s, and if it gets worse than this, then I'm terrified! I suppose a milestone is realizing the realities of two kids - my hands are going to be so full and I'm already overwhelmed thinking about it!

One of my dearest friends got married this past weekend, and what a weekend it was! But I realized I didn't get a single intentional belly bump photo. So these will have to do! More photos to come.





Pregnant with Jack week 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...