October 8, 2014

Little Buddy #2: 27 weeks



week 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26

Growing // Baby is the size of a rutabaga, and weighing somewhere between 1.5 and 2.5 pounds. They say that baby is showing brain activity and his brain will keep on getting more complex. He's also practicing inhaling and exhaling with his rapidly developing lungs. 

Eating + Sleeping // Nothing fancy to report here, just the usual. Feeling really tired lately, and trying to get myself to go to bed earlier, but that's next to impossible for me. 

Feeling // I've been thinking alot about the fact that if I were replaying my first pregnancy, I'd be hospitalized in 6 weeks and having a baby in 7. And the thought of that simply overwhelms me. I can't even imagine going through all of that again. I'm not emotionally or mentally prepared to have a baby in 1.5 months. That's just way too soon! So I suppose I could say I've been feeling overwhelmed lately. We are in the process of getting all sorts of new furniture for our house as the items we were borrowing for over three years have now been returned to their rightful owner. And this is exciting and overwhelming all at the same time. I'm excited to recreate the boys room as the boys' room rather than as a guest room. And it's been fun to envision what I want that room to look like! But I'm still feeling overwhelmed at the prospect of having to make decisions and having to take the time to go shopping, etc. 

Wearing // I am loving all of my maternity items, such as the dress in the picture above. I wear all three of my maternity dresses probably once a week! Such good purchases - so happy with them, and also loving leggings and my maternity tank from Target and boots. Love this time of year so that I can wear boots and tights and leggings and scarves and hats and all things cozy!

Milestones // LB2 is moving a TON, which is exciting but also uncomfortable at the same time! We have started talking names, but I have a feeling this baby may go without a name for a day or two. :) I guess that's just how we roll - we do best having to decide when it's crunch time!

Pregnant with Jack week 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...