October 8, 2014

Little Buddy #2: 28 Weeks



week 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27

When I look at this photo I think this is real life. It was taken on a Wednesday and the last time I had showered was Sunday - I will save you the math and say yes it had been 4 days without a shower! Hence, the hair is pulled back and I'm tired, and tired of putting the makeup on to hide it...hence the lack of makeup. Again, this is real life. 

Growing // I'm into the 3rd trimester and my baby bump is definitely growing! It's crazy to think it's the home stretch. They say that I'll gain about a pound per week this trimester, which is crazy to think about considering I've gained about 20 lbs already. But that just means LB2 is growing! He now weighs 2 1/4 lbs and is about the size of an eggplant. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. He is developing more fat and his wrinkly skin is starting to get smoother. And from here on out it's just about putting on weight and getting longer!

Eating + Sleeping // Nothing too exciting to report in the realm of food, but I have been loving popcorn lately. Sleeping is actually alot better, and I've been sleeping for fairly long stretches before waking up to go to the bathroom. They say that this trimester is known for it's lack of sleep, which will probably prove itself to be true the further on I get. I've been resting alot and laying down in the evenings and all I want to do is nest and do house projects, but I put those off till the weekends!

Feeling // I've been feeling pretty pregnant lately, and sitting on the floor to watch TV isn't the most comfortable thing as I always struggle to get back up. And stairs...oh I hate stairs as they leave me breathless. Thankful I'm only in the office two days a week and don't have to climb those three flights of stairs all too often.

Wearing // I love my maternity items so much that I'm tempted to buy even more items! I love this dress in black or orchid, but I just can't seem to justify buying even more maternity clothes. Give me a few days and I might change my mind.

Milestones // Your dad and I finally took the time to just lay on the bed together and watch you wiggle around. He even put his head on my belly and you gave him a few good kicks! :) Forgive us for not doing this more often!

Pregnant with Jack week 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27 // 28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...