October 30, 2014

Little Buddy #2: 29 weeks


week 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27 // 28

Ughh...it's happened. I've gotten behind on my posts. I knew the day would come! So let's see what I can actually remember.

Growing // Baby now weighs about 2.5 lbs - about the size of a butternut squash and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. He's growing fat deposits under his skin, and his energy is surging because of it. 

Eating + Sleeping // Nothing too exciting to report in the realm of food. I just want good, yummy stuff, but don't want to take the time to cook it. I have been making big dishes of things on the weekends to last us throughout the week, and that has been such a blessing! Sleep is fine - I surround myself in pillows as my tummy is getting larger and quite uncomfortable. 

Feeling // I've had better days! I'm just so tired and out of breath and all I want to do all day long is just lay down, stretch out my stomach, and rest, but if I'm honest, that is rarely the case. Hard to rest when you have a toddler running around. But it's a joy to watch this little person move around in my tummy.

Wearing // I bought two new maternity dresses with my birthday money! So now I have 5 maternity items - all dresses. Oh and I bought a maternity tank top as well. I wear them all the time - nearly every day. I bought this one in black and this one in green. I never wear pants and hardly ever wear leggings as my maternity leggings are too big and the other pants cut right into my tummy.

Milestones // Definitely feeling you move around ALOT! Can't think of any specific milestones. We are discussing names, but haven't landed on anything officially. 

Pregnant with jack week 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27 // 28 // 29

Me with my sweet boys! Jack's checking out his blue socks and wondering why he's outside without shoes on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...