November 9, 2014

Little Buddy #2: 33 weeks


week 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27 // 28 // 29 // 30 // 31 // 32

I truly can't believe I'm already 33 weeks pregnant! It feel so surreal that I have even made it this far. I think my weekly photos are just going to go downhill from here as I think Peter is getting tired of taking photos every weekend! It's truly crazy to think that I was in the hospital at this stage with Jack. How is that even possible? And it's even stranger to think that I've never been 34 weeks pregnant - I've never taken a 34 week bump photo! So next Monday will be a big day for us. LB2's birth story is going to be so different, and I can't wait to find out how it all goes down!

Growing // They say that baby is now the size of a pineapple, weighing in around 4 lbs measuring over 17 inches. I basically have a little Jack inside of me. He's starting to coordinate breathing while sucking and swallowing - this is what Jack was working on during his time in the NICU. His little bones are starting to harden and he's going through some major brain development, and he's keeping his eyes open while awake.

Eating + Sleeping // I bought myself flavored seltzer water at the grocery store and when I got home I immediately filled my cup with ice and poured the liquid into a glass, and it was delicious! Can't wait till the day I can have an ice cold beer. I have had a few sips of wine, but have yet to indulge in a beer. In regards to sleeping nothing new to report!

Feeling // The common question to ask a pregnant lady is...how are you feeling? And my answer more often than not is...PREGNANT! I feel so pregnant. I'm sure I waddle, and I just feel so wide. And it's hard for me to get up from a sitting position, and all I want to do is lay down. I'm definitely experiencing shortness of breath. It's slightly emberassing! But such is life. Definitely feeling the heartburn but if I'm honest, I think it was much, much worse the first time around. 

Wearing // My shoes are getting tighter - hoping and praying I don't have to retire my boots, but they are getting trickier to put on and take off, not only because of the bump, but because I think my feet are swollen or something. I am also wearing one less ring on my ring finger, which feels so strange. I had to take one off because it just felt so tight on my finger and I started to get worried that there would come a time where I couldn't get it off! A time may come when I have to take the other one off too, but we aren't there yet.

Milestones // Peter and I took LB2 to his first Husky football game! We lost, but it was so fun to get out to see a game. My dear, dear friends threw a sprinkle for LB2 and it was so fun to celebrate the newest addition to our family with such good friends. We are so blessed!




Pregnant with Jack week  17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27 // 28 // 29 // 30 // 31 // 32 // 33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...